803 Cherry Street, Green Bay
This house remains as a fine example of Second Empire architectural style. Neighbors are hopeful that its ornate detailing will be maintained
Allouez Water Department Pump House
The ca. 1925 Allouez Pump Station #1 was in use until recently, when the Town switched from a municipal well to water piped in from Lake Michigan. All the pumping equipment has been removed, although the water reservoir containers remain. The building is not yet officially for sale, but the Town is open to private adaptive reuse proposals.
Century Lanes, De Pere
The Century Lanes bowling alley, along with the De Pere Journal building next door, have been under pressure from developers who would like to purchase the lots, demolish the buildings, and construct condominiums.
Farmers and Traders Bank, Wrightstown
Built in the early 1900s, the building served as the village’s largest bank for almost 60 years.
Irwin School, East De Pere
The former Irwin School in the 300 block of North Superior Street in De Pere has closed and is for sale.
Joannes Brothers Stable, Green Bay
This building is thought to be the stable for the Joannes Brothers Grocery in Green Bay. It has miraculously survived during downtown commercial development on Monroe Street.
Old German School, Wrightstown
Built in 1877, the building served as the parochial school for St. John Lutheran Church from 1877 to 1919, and again from 1945 to 1948.
Round Barn, Humboldt
Actually a 10-sided barn, the Humboldt Barn is one of the last remaining “round” barns in the area. It is currently unused, and although the owners want to see it preserved, they have no funds to do it themselves. While it is still protected by a relatively good roof, the original rooftop cupola has partially collapsed.